PT Didi Max Berjangka is the broker you can trust and professional and experienced legal forex broker in Indonesia and provides free forex education

Fund

Home Company About Us Fund Security

Fund Security

Security of Funds

Security of customer funds is part of our priority. PT. Didi Max Berjangka guarantees that all customer funds are stored with the highest security, transparency and integrity.
 

Keamanan Dana
 


Fund Funds in a Separate Account

70% of our Customer funds are stored at PT. KBI (Indonesian Futures Clearing) because its security is guaranteed by the Government of the Republic of Indonesia. While the remaining 30% of Customer's funds are kept in separate accounts (segregated accounts) at registered banks that have been determined and supervised by regulators in Indonesia, namely BAPPEBTI (Commodity Futures Trading Regulatory Agency).

Register Customer protection By Bappebti

A separate account is an account whose purpose is intended only for the purposes of customer transactions separate from the company's operational account. The use of a separate account is regulated and supervised by the Commodity Futures Trading Supervisory Agency (BAPPEBTI), click here to see BAPEBBTI regulations. You can also find out your rights in a separate account that you can access directly here.